Walt Disney World Resorts
One of the best parts about vacationing at the Walt Disney World Resort is staying at one of the highly themed Resort Hotels. No matter what your budget there is a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel for you.
All guests of the Walt Disney World Resort enjoy these privileges:
- FREE Transportation to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). The Disney Magical Express Service makes it easy to get you and your baggage from the airport to your Resort Hotel.
- FREE Transportation throughout the Disney World Resort during your stay.
- FREE parking at the hotels and the theme parks for all Resort Hotel guests.
- Enjoy Disney World Extra Magic Hours, which are extra hours that the Disney World Theme Parks are open only for Resort Hotel guests.
The Walt Disney World Resort Hotels are divided into four categories that fit all budgets and family sizes with a variety of room options and amenities. The four categories are: Value Resorts, Moderate Resorts, Deluxe Resorts, and Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Disney Value Resorts
The Walt Disney World Value Resorts provide guests with a greatly themed resort hotel and room with all of the privileges of staying on property. These value resorts have regular sized hotel rooms and family sized suites. All resorts have special theming and resort swimming pools and on-site food courts with a wide variety of food options to please your entire family.
Click the links to explore further details for each Value Resort Hotel:
The Disney World Moderate Resorts start to make the transition away from the "Hotel" Feel to that of a "Resort." Each moderate resort room is larger than that at a Value Resort and has a mini-refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. There is also a Table Service Restaurant on-site at the Resort in addition to a food court. The Main pool will have a water slide and additional water play areas for kids of all ages. There are also small basic "quiet" pools to enjoy at the resort. Each has a unique theme that you are sure to enjoy and each has a marina where you can rent watercraft.
Click the links to explore further details for each Moderate Resort Hotel:
At The Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts the rooms get slightly larger, the amenities improve, and the resorts are more luxurious. Each has top notch restaurants to enjoy and a special pool area. A wonderful to spoil yourself during your vacation.
Click the links to explore further details for each Deluxe Resort Hotel:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club
- Disney's Yacht Club
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney's Boardwalk Inn
The Deluxe Villa Resorts are part of the Disney Vacation Club Collection, but there are a limited number of rooms that can be reserved through normal Disney Reservations. These rooms are more like "Home" with kitchen facilities and more amenities for families and larger groups. Each has a special feature pool and theming. There are several room sizes including studios, one bedroom suites, two bedroom suites, and Grand Villas that have three bedroom and can sleep up to 12.
Click the links to explore further details for each Deluxe Villa Resort Hotel:
- Bay Lake Tower At The Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoarlWalk Villas
- Disney's Old Key West Villas
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Villas At Disney's Wilderness Lodge
To book a reservation call Only WDWorld Travel at 336-899-7943 or email us at: info@OnlyWDWorldTravel.com.